- The QuickProbe is an inexpensive and versatile tool to make accurate and stable connections in SMD testing. Position your probe precisely where you want it. And it stays there. No more improvised probe stands or home-made solder leads that damage boards or fall apart in the middle of a test.
If you’re trying to position a probe on microvias, QFPs, TSOPs, SOICs, MSOPs, or any other fine pitch, high density surface mount devices, QuickProbe is the third hand you wish you had.
- Position your probe precisely where you want it on the test point. And it stays there.
- Probe adjacent contacts with ease and accuracy
- Optional heads for differential measurements, or direct mounting of standard oscilloscope probes.
Optional Heads and Mounts
These heads and mounts replace the standard head shown above. The part numbers and prices shown below do not include the basic QuickProbe QP02000.
The “Viper” – Dual Test Point Head
If you need to make simultaneous measurements on two test points, such as for differential measurements, it can be a little tricky getting two probes in position, especially if the test points are close together, like adjacent pins. The “Viper” head has two probe tips, so two oscilloscope probes can be used with a single QuickProbe arm. Spacing is readily adjustable from 0.020″ to 0.180″ (0.5 to 4.5mm).
We offer a variety of probe mounts designed to hold the most popular oscilloscope probes. These mounts allow you to position the probe tip directly on the test point. The table below lists probe mounts currently available. If you don’t see your probe in the table below, we can create a custom mount for your probe. If you have any questions about which probe mount is suitable for your probe, please contact us.
1) Mounts do not include oscilloscope probe.
2) Part numbers and prices shown do not include the standard QuickProbe, which must be ordered separately.
|Part #||Description||Notes||Price in USD|
|QP02000||Quick Probe||Standard Probe, Stand, Pogo Head Assembly||$94.50|
|QP0209||Quick Probe Receptacle||Replacement Receptacle||$5.99|
|QP0210||Quick Probe Tip||Replacement Pin/Tip||$5.99|
|QP200HC||Quick Probe 10A||10 Amp Quick Probe||$110.25|
|QPDP300||Viper, Dual Pin Probe||Head Assembly Only/Requires QP0200||$210.00|
|QPDP309||Viper Receptacle||Replacement Receptacle||$8.76|
|QPDP310||Viper Tip||Replacement Pin/Tip||$14.49|
|QPHC209||QP200HC Receptacle||10 Amp Receptacle with Solder Cup||$8.06|
|QPHC210||QP200HC Tip||10 Amp Pin/Tip||$8.19|
|QPLAP033||Holder for Lecroy AP033||Scope Probe Adapter Use with QP02000||$78.75|
|QPLAP034||Holder for Lecroy AP034||Scope Probe Adapter Use with QP02000||$78.75|
|QPP3ACAT3||Holder for Pomona 3ACAT3||Scope Probe Adapter Use with QP02000||$68.25|
|QPT6240||Holder for Tektonix 6240||Scope Probe Adapter Use with QP02000||$68.25|
|QPT6245||Holder for Tektonix 6245||Scope Probe Adapter Use with QP02000||$68.25|
|QPT6246||Holder for Tektonix 6246||Scope Probe Adapter Use with QP02000||$68.25|
|QPT6247||Holder for Tektonix 6247||Scope Probe Adapter Use with QP02000||$68.25|
|QPT6248||Holder for Tektonix 6248||Scope Probe Adapter Use with QP02000||$68.25|
|QPWC38||Quick Clip 3/8" (9.5mm)||$0.63|
|QPWC50||Quick Clip 1/2" (12.5mm)||$0.63|
FIRST PREV ( Page 1 of 1 ) NEXT LAST